Saturday, March 8, 2008

Colombia!!!!! ...Almost

So first there was the problem with the visa. Well not really a problem just a waiting game. As I said before I applied for the visa two weeks and a day before I was supposed to leave. But I could not by my plane ticket until I actually had the visa. So I did get the visa and bought a plane ticket for two days later. I should have left this morning however I got a call at 5:45 in the morning saying that my flight had been canceled. Wha whu. It was actually not that surprising. For those of you not in the Cincinnati region we just got whacked by the biggest snow storm in 5 years or something we got anywhere from 8 to 12 inches in a 36 hour period. So I am rebooked on the same flight tomorrow (Sunday). Hopefully they can clear off the runways by then.

No comments: